Friday, November 22, 2019

Sepia Saturday 497

 The theme photo this week shows  a portrait of a beautiful woman, so I thought I would share some of the beautiful women in my family.


A cousin of my mothers  - Magdalene (Lene)
                       My grandmother 'Minnie"
My Aunt Ida


















                   Another of my mother's cousins  - Ida













One of my cousins - Kathy



                                               Kathy's sister Mary
 My cousin Dorothy and me


Another cousin - Janet




My Great Grand-mother   - Anna




 And last, but not least  -  my mother, Laura


Liz Needle  -  linking with Sepia Saturday















8 comments:

  1. ...some wonderful old hair styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photographs all! Thank you for sharing!! I especially liked the first portrait of Lainie (lovely), and the one of your mother's cousin Ida in her bridal finery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Lainie is a stunner. Ida,in her wedding finery , is Lainie's sister.

      Delete
  3. A wonderful collection of women and, like Tom, I will say that I noticed the great hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauties all! My favorite is the one of your great grandmother's wedding. What a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cousin Ida has great fashion sense, and I'm sure was fun to party with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely collection of family photographs - all very dprvial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post. I have some family photos of a similar vintage.

    ReplyDelete