Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Aussie Sheds


Continuing with my love affair of old AUSTRALIAN SHEDS (as opposed to BARNS), here is one that is situated just out of Nairne in the Adelaide Hills. This photo was taken several years ago before they upgraded the road and made it impossible to stop on the side of the road to take photos.

Sadly this enormous old shed is falling into even more disrepair and will probably be demolished before I get a chance to snap it again.

I love the way it has been added to and extended over the years by generations of farmers.




Liz Needle  -  linking with "The Barn Collective" and "Our World Tuesday".









3 comments:

  1. ...oh my! One of the things that I like about rural architecture is the way farmers make do and add on as needed and money is available. I see many sad barns/sheds, but this one takes the cake!!! Thanks Liz for sharing, I hope that you will find a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that this looks like it could be right here in my area of Kentucky. I love some rural decay.

    ReplyDelete