Monday, October 28, 2019

Spring Beauty

Wow!! Two days in a row. Let's hope I can keep it up!

Just wanted to share some details of my September garden. A lot of it has gone now, to make way for the October flush. There is always something finishing and something starting. I think that's what I enjoy most about a garden, even though at the time I wish the current beauty would stay for longer.

As usual the camellias have been lovely. Such a hardy plant and so easy to grow up in the hills. Here are a few of many.




We have a variety of flowering trees of the prunus and malus species. They always put on a good show.













I was almost about to do it again - overload the blog with too many photos. I'll save some for next time.

Thanks for visiting.

Liz Needle





No comments:

Post a Comment