Sunday, August 09, 2015

Photo a Day 110 - Critters

I haven't posted to Camera Critters for a while - or to Saturday Critters either, but here I am back again.

I rather like this shot of my husband snoozing in the sun with our two boys Ollie and Alfie keeping guard.


They are great mates to have and love nothing better than sitting as close as they can to Don when he is resting or exploring the garden with me while I am weeding or doing other jobs there.

Liz Needle  -  linking with "Camera Critters" and "Saturday Critters".

7 comments:

  1. Hello Liz, what a cute shot of your hubby with his guardians. Alfie and Ollie are cute pups! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute for words! Sheer contentment ...all three are lucky! You too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful capture...one of my favorite photos of my hubby is him and one of my cats asleep! You'll cherish this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo :) Looks like my own Jack Russell. Such great dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful photo of your husband and your two very cute dogs Liz.

    ReplyDelete