Saturday, May 17, 2008

My creations


My creations
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz
I have been really busy lately trying to get myself organised to start a new term. However in the holidays I did find some time for sewing, including making a number of ATCs for swaps.

I find these really enjoyable and relaxing, though I think a number of my friends think they are a waste of time. Not being a terribly creative type, I find myself quite challenged by these little cards and am always quite proud of myself when I come up with an idea. Mine are not the beautiful 'art' type cards, but I like my pictorial ones and especially the quirky ones.

Wonder what everyone else is doing on their Blogs. Must go have a peek.


Liz

I did also finish a quilt top - my Civil War BOM in the hols - photo next time and am about to put the borders on the Jane Sassaman one, so I was fairly productive - for me!

4 comments:

  1. Liz, your ATC's are lovely and not a waste of time at all. How could it be if it's something you enjoy doing? Looking forward to seeing the CW quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed with your ATC's and all different! Very imaginative and not like my all the same babushkas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ATCs I received from you in the swaps! The cow is still my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ATCs - all different and all fun! I must get back to making some!

    ReplyDelete