Saturday, November 17, 2007

Scatterday H


Scatterday H
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz
I struggled with this one. Couldn't think of many alternatives. Everything I though of, I thought everyone would also have. Finally at 11.45pm I came up with my selection.

Toy - cute little rocking Horse that sits on my window sill.
Human - homo sapiens himself.
Soft - my Husband's Hugs.

I wanted to do a whole lot of hugs and I found a number of them, but I know my family would murder me if I put them on my blog, so just this one will have to do.

Liz

6 comments:

  1. Lovely choices, Liz. Hugs are always special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Liz, I love the hugs! Excellent lateral thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done again this weelk Liz
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photo of you and Don. Great thinking with Homo Sapien too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, Liz. Especially the hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for T and I found H from last week that I never saw. Excellent photos. I would have loved to see the hugs.

    ReplyDelete