Sunday, September 02, 2007

Zoooom!


Zoooom!
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz
Played with my camera last night while Don watched the football. This is the result of playing with the zoom feature. The photo was on the window sill on the other side of the room - about 15 feet away.

1. Ordinary zoom - 1X12
2. Extra zoom - 1X18
3. Digital zoom - 1X72

When I turned on the digital zoom, I felt like I had too much to drink. The picture wobbled all over the place. Will have to use a tripod if I ever use this one.

Don was suitably impressed with my new purchase, being no photographer himself and a complete techno dummy.

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time playing with the new camera Liz. I never use digital zoom although when I first got my camera that is similar I took some nice pictures of the moon but had to use a tripod.
    Looking forward to seeing some new pictures.

    ReplyDelete