Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Photo a Day 185 - Birds in the Garden


Why is it that whenever the birds in the garden are posing and looking cute and I go inside for my camera, they disappear before I come out. Murphy's Law I guess.  This time I took the camera with me when I went gardening.

This little New Holland Honeyeater was perched in a bush after his swim in the birdbath.



This Willy Wagtail has just enjoyed a dip.




Liz Needle  -  linking with "Wild Bird Wednesday" and "Outdoor Wednesday".





7 comments:

  1. I always loved watching both these birds. Great shots Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the birds did not ant you to share them bathing. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birds! I love that first one, and love the name of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of you to provide them with shower facilities!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birds and I'm glad you had your camera with you this time.. I think I should spend the time to set up a bird bath in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like NH Honeyeaters - I think I saw one on my first day in Australia! It took me a rather long time to get any decent pictures!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that little New Holland Honeyeater. All cleaned up and fluffy :)

    ReplyDelete