Monday, November 02, 2015

Photo a Day 153 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday


This is my first time at posting for "Scavenger Hunt Sunday" and I am pretty nervous about it. All the posts I have seen so far have been very professional looking and I'm not sure my photographic skills will be up to par.

Nevertheless here we go.

1.  SPOOKY



My younger grand daughter and friends celebrating Halloween.

2.  COZY


The same grand daughter cuddled up in the cold while we watched a Volleyball game.

3.  DENIM


Washing Day

4.  CANDY



We don't have candy, but here is the closest I could get - an old one of the girls eating icecream and candy.

5.  DRESSED UP.




My gorgeous older grand daughter dressed to kill.


Liz Needle  -  linking with "Scavenger Hunt Sunday".




9 comments:

  1. Hi Liz I have just pote adn am delighted you took up the challenge this week. The photograph are great illustraing for the weod prompts. Great take on cosy and I loved the denim on the line. Now I remember I think I once said your older grands daughter is very like my oldest grand daughter, both stunning looking girls. Ye the first shot is spooky. I hope you had fun finding the photos. Hope you like mine today and I cannot remember if you saw my post lasst saturday when I put join in on a monthly meme. You might like to try tht one also. It is Photo Scavenger Hunt. 12 words but you have a month to find them and they can if you wish have them from archives. It is also grest fun and a you can see I aded an extra demension to mine last Saturday! Hope you continue with this meme as you are very god at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Liz, often these days, my 's' does not work on my laptop! Hope you can read this!

      Delete
    2. Thanks margaret for your suggestion. It was fun and I will look at the other meme as well. On which of your blogs do you post your Scavenger Hunts?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Your demin photo is hilarious and the young girls are spooky.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fine job with the photos. And the hunt is for fun and all skill levels and camera types are welcome. The volleyball players must have been cold when they weren't playing. Welcome to the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fine job with the photos. And the hunt is for fun and all skill levels and camera types are welcome. The volleyball players must have been cold when they weren't playing. Welcome to the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your older granddaughter is a beauty, and love the ones of the kids dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Your shots are great, love them all. Thanks for
    stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete