Sunday, November 08, 2015

Photo A Day 163 - Scavenger Hunt Sunday


I enjoyed participating in the Scavenger Hunt last week, so here goes again.  I found a couple of these topics quite challenging, but here are my interpretations.


BOOTS

This one was easy - living on a small farm we always have boots lined up outside - in winter for mud and in summer for the snakes.



INSPIRATIONAL

Had to think about this one, but driving over to see my daughter I was inspired by the power of Nature to fight back from the devastating bushfires we had this summer. Australian Eucalypts have amazing powers of recovery as can be seen by the new growth amid the burnt out scrub.



ARTIFICIAL LIGHT

The coffee shop at the Adelaide Central Market - a favourite plave to visit on Saturdays.






NEGATIVE SPACE

Had to look this up, then realised the images from my photography class were perfect. I have posted this already this week, but for a different audience.



OUTSIDE MY WINDOW

My house is surrounded by extensive gardens then paddocks, but from my kitchen window this morning I could see the fruits of my morning's labour.





I hope you enjoyed my slant on this week's Scavenger Hunt.

Liz Needle  -  linking with "Scavenger Hunt Sunday"





11 comments:

  1. Hi Liz yes I did enjoy your choice of photographs to illustrate the words this week. I like you had to look up negetive space and although I have not published mine as yet, I hope I have got that right!! Love the shot of your fr NS. I al awalss amazed how nature can bunce back after cyclone, floods and fires but thank goodness it does. Hope you will pop over to see mine when it is published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good collection of photos. Your Eucalyptus trees are amazing.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Liz! These photos make me want to play next Sunday. I must check out the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Liz. I love those wellies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series! The shot for negative space is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice group. That's a fun prompt too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz,
    Great shots. Love the Outside my Window shot. Brings back memories of
    my mom on wash day. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That negative space shot is perfect. Your window shot made me smile.

    We dissected a cow eyeball.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely interpretations! I have clothesline envy big time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool collection of boots and nice photos!
    Where are the Blundstones? :)
    Have a Great Week!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete