Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Photo a Day 157 - Wild Bird Wednesday


Spent a pleasant few hours at the beach on Saturday working on nailing my focus which sometimes leaves a bit to be desired.  These Silver Gulls were all too friendly as is their wont.

Easy enough to focus when they are sitting still, but I wanted them to fly.























No matter what I did they wouldn't budge, just walked along the rail as I got nearer.








Then a lovely little boy came along and scared one off - and I was able to practise my focus.

Take Off!!



Flight




Liz Needle  -  linking with "Wild Bird Wednesday".





6 comments:

  1. Hello!:) Lovely sharp pictures of the gulls. I have never taken a good in flight shot of a gull as yet, but you did!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job. Things like this take a lot of practise :) A little helper is great :)

    ReplyDelete