Sunday, November 15, 2015

Photo a Day 173 - Scavenger Hunt

Some angst over this week's topics, but I finally got there - I think.

COOL

The shadehouse at my cousin's nursery.  Many generations of Heynes have run this nursery. My grandfather would never recognise this now.




MEDIA

My Jack Russell watching TV with his stubby of beer by his side - a typical Aussie bloke.  Our vet was so taken with this thathe has it in his Wall of Fame. Ollie is fascinated by TV, especially wildlife shows.



SOMETHING NEW


My cousin's daughter runs this cute little shop in Regents Arcade, Adelaide and she is stocking up with lots of new stuff for Christmas.



SCARF

 Not to be outdone, our other little man agreed reluctantly to pose with a scarf. "Not my usual fashion statement, though I must say red kinda suits my colouring."



STARTS WITH "C"

Back to the old family nursery. I remember this old glasshouse from when I was a kid 70 years ago.

Still going and still housing Cacti.







I hope you enjoyed my Scavenger Hunt interpretation.


Liz Needle   -   linking with " Scavenger Hunt Sunday ".





10 comments:

  1. Looks like a very interesting nursery with lovely plants. Now at least Oillie watches willife programme instead of the usual rubblish but how much beer does he drink in the process?!!! Love the cushion on the pink seat and yur other little man des not look to happy with that scarp drape over him. I will be posting tomorrow so hope you will look in on me. Have a good week ahead and see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Jack Russell watching TV! It made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with the pup watching tv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Liz and your two pups are so cute! Thank you for linking with Today's Flowers and I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Great shots. Love the little guy watching TV, he's a cutie.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Only you could have ritten a bubble on Scarf photos photomodels head: This is the most embarrassing moment of my life. Why do i get into these situations? And no wonder your vet keeps your dogs photo in his office. It's unique.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute photo of your Jack Russell. I have one myself and she is a splendid companion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great interpretations for the scavenger hunt. It's hard to believe it's the time of year to get ready for Christmas. Love the shot for scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to have a family business for that long. Loved the shot of your pooch-too funny. That pink wicker chair with the cat pillow is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete