Sunday, February 03, 2008

Stars in My Garden


Stars in my garden
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz
Finally, the quilt is finished and I am really pleased with the result.

The pattern is a design by Lori Smith. I have hand appliqued and machine pieced the top and it has been beautifully machine quilted by Tracey Browning of Constantine Quilts.

It is huge - far longer than the height of my veranda as you can see. And who is it for, I hear you ask? Moi!! I am even going to paint my blue bedroom gold or green so that it will feel more at home.

Liz - feeling very satisfied with herself.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Liz, it's magnificent! An absolute masterpiece and what a fantastic colour combination. Love the quilting in the little triangles. Looking forward to seeing photos of your finished room!

    ReplyDelete