Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh dear!! I have been tagged twice. Does that mean I have to find 14 weird things about myself. I'm not actually that weird - rather mundane in fact, so I'll just stick with the 7 facts,

Here are the rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

I bet everyone has been taken by now!!

My 7 weird facts

1. I have no desire to retire. I love working. (People tell me that is really weird)
2. My best party trick is standing on my head.
3. I like to take a long hot bath with a glass of wine and a book very late at night.
4. I always tear off a 3 piece length of toilet paper and very neatly fold it into 3.
5. I rarely leave the house without applying my mascara.
6. I have a thing about pens. I only ever use one type - a uniball micro tip.
7. My husband couldn't think of a single weird thing about me.

Liz

2 comments:

  1. I like #7.
    Ditto on the mascara! It's like earrings, I feel naked without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me Liz - NOT! You haven't linked to the seven people you've tagged. I need to find seven now, impossible task!

    ReplyDelete