Saturday, February 09, 2008

Scatterday I


Scatterday I
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz
Had to think about this one - at the last minute as usual.

Yellow - Irises from the garden. They are actually more yellow than this photo shows.

In the air - Insect. Well it was in the air, but I had to wait until it landed before I could actually photograph it. I did try, but went dizzy trying to track it as it was flying.

Australian - Indigenous species. A baby emu chick.

Another Australian - an idiotic, impatient, impossible, impulsive, irritable, impetuous, impudent, impoverished, imperious, intelligent, illogical, immoveable, impecunious, impenitent, irrascible, impertinent, irreligious, incorrigible and quite irresistible, incomparable and irreplaceable individual

Liz


PS. Having dragged my Civil War quilt everywhere for the last week and harassed all my friends, the voting shows that the green border has the nod, much to Don's disgust as he loved the red. However, when I tried the red on all four sides, I had to admit that it did overpower the quilt. So, unless some of the original red border magically appears, it looks like it will be green. Thanks everyone for your input.

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking you'd come up trumps with yellow irises Liz! And I like Don's photo, and your description!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers.
    I kinda like emus....especially how the Dad looks after the eggs and how their knees work so that they can sit down. Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! knew you could. Love the phot and description of Donnie Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Liz! So, are you now sleeping with a dictionary?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgeous irises and emu. Your Australian Individual looks to be quite a handful. :)

    Have fun with the Irish dancing, the dresses are supposedly "simpler" now than when these photos were taken, though I find them harder to make now. There is actually fashion involved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bet the individual inspires intentional inventiveness in you desire to impede the impression of an increase of insanity with quite an intensity.

    ReplyDelete