Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scatterday N


Scatterday N
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz

Easier letter, but I had to think a bit about what to put in. Finally...........

South American - Pablo Neruda, the Chilean Poet.

Orange - what easier than Navel oranges - note the naughty little navels.

Good for me but disliked - my Nose. The bane of my life!! Now reconciled to it, but boy did it cause me some angst in my youth as I watched it grow bigger and bigger!

Pablo Neruda. I had heard of him, but never read any of his poetry, so I looked for it and was quite taken with what I read. Found a series of odes that I really enjoyed. This website has some Elementary Odes - not too complicated for my elementary brain to understand and enjoy. Hope this works. haven't learnt how to add links to my blog yet.

http://sunsite.dcc.uchile.cl/chile/misc/odas.html

Liz

6 comments:

  1. Great selection Liz. Noses are the bane of our lives I reckon - I don't know many people that actually like their nose. But they do good things eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is with Noses, they can be the bane of our lives but hey... I'd rather have the one I've got than none at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nose doesn't look too bad in the photos and as they say you would definitely stand out in the crowd without one.
    How did you add the link .. mine never link they have to be copied and pasted into the address slot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent ideas. Marvellous he we all think. Is that really your nose? I don't remember it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still haven't caught up with my N post, but I have done the Z. Look forward to yours.

    ReplyDelete