Friday, January 11, 2008

Scatterday E


Scatterday E
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz

Had to really think about this letter. E would seem easy, but I found it otherwise.


White - Electric lights. In fact I became quite taken with this topic and photographed a number of lights in the house.

Plant life - nothing looking really nice in the garden at the moment, so I took a photo of an Evergreen tree - this one is a macadamia.

Terrifying things - Effigy. Not terrifying to us, perhaps, but certainly culturally effigies are objects of terror in many places.

6 comments:

  1. Gosh! White Electric Lights, I have some of them in my house LOL That Effigy is indeed Terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of white electric lights, either! I do like your mosaic of lights.
    Effigy...mmm...good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Liz. All very clever and different. It's amazing the things you don't think of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that light in the mosaic - its so white - must be antique? You have clever answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Loz, not antique - but probably looks it. Have another similar one in the other lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. some great stuff there Liz, loved the electric light mosaic!
    hugz,

    ReplyDelete