Saturday, December 22, 2012

Scatterdays

I have joined the Scquilters Scatterdays group. Scatterdays is a bit like categories.  Every Saturday a letter and four different categories will be listed.  Scatterers have one week in which to find one thing for each category, photograph it and upload it to their blog.  The following Saturday surfers often cruise around to check out what you found.  After you have checked out other scattering blogs you can then start on next week's list..

This is the first week of Scatterdays and we have 2 weeks to complete the assignment.

The letter for this week is 'W' and the categories are:-

EXPENSIVE
MUSICAL
EXCITING
and a quilt related one
WIP  - for the uninitiated this means Work In Progress. (this might pose a problem as I don't actually have a quilting project at the moment - Quilters block!!!)

At least Scatterdays might make me get off my butt and do something with my blog. If you would like to check out what other Scatterdayers are doing, click on the Scatterdayers list of names.

Now to put on my thinking cap. Hmmmmm.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment