Sunday, October 27, 2019

Oh Dear!!

Oh Dear!!!  Was it really January when I last blogged? How slack am I?

Nothing has really been going on in my life, but I never seem to have the time to sit at the computer and write up my blog. I really must make the effort because I do enjoy it. Perhaps instead of trying to fit in a myriad of photos in one hit, I should pace myself a bit and put in less more often.

At the moment most of my time is taken trying to keep up with my far too large garden. It seems that as soon as I get around it with the weeding, trimming, lawn edging etc., then it is time to start again.  And then I can't go past a garden shop without coming out with more plants!!

The garden is looking quite lovely at the moment as it has been for the last 2 months. Here are some of my Spring shots.












OK. Pacing myself. That's a bit of an overview. Next time some close ups. And that's only September!!

Probably there will be noone to read this - all my followers have probably abandoned me in disgust. Thanks to those of you who haven't . I will try to do better.

Liz Needle

3 comments: