Monday, May 24, 2021

Autumn in my garden

 Autumn is nearly over and for a while I thought it would never arrive - well, the colour at least. I love Autumn with it's warm mellow days, light breezes, glorious colours and fruit everywhere. We have had a very mild summer and autumn this year and the deciduous trees, lacking the cold frosty nights, have taken a long time to get their colour. And then it came suddenly and only lasted a week or so, but glorious nonetheless.

Take a peek at my garden.











I guess for you northerners, these trees are nothing special, but here in Australia they are exotic  and much treasured in a country of greys and greens, so I enjoy autumn while it lasts.


Liz Needle  -  linking with "Our World Tuesday".





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See your blog would like to make friends with you, this is my contact information you can add my Whatsapp 85293749717

    ReplyDelete