Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Mellow Yellows

I love the simplicity of yellow or white daisies - surely one of the best loved of the flowers. They take me back to my childhood when we would make daisy chains with the 'dandelions' or play "Loves me, Loves me not" with the petals.

Whether they be plain yellow - these are actually weeds






or mauve and yellow








or the classic white and yellow -  double or single





There is something about a daisy that tugs at my heart strings.


Liz Needle  -  linking with "Monday Mellow Yellows"  and   "Macro Monday".






4 comments:

  1. Picture with drops on flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see these spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely to see ...

    All the best Jan

    http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers. Can´t wait for spring to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete