Saturday, November 10, 2007

Scatterday O


Scatterday O
Originally uploaded by lulubelleliz
Saturday is here again and so is Scatterdays. It's amazing how I look forward to this every week. Thanks Michelle and Dy for creating this time-wasting activity.

Small things - olives from my fridge and my small bonsai Olive tree, that does not get the attention and care it deserves, but still survives.

Breakfast - oats to make the porridge that I love in winter.

Shiny - opal. One of the few pieces of jewellery I own and probably the only piece Don has ever given me apart from my engagement ring. And I only ever got that because he had a winning bet on a horse!!!!

Liz

5 comments:

  1. LOvely bonsai, does it fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a Bonsai Olive Tree Liz!! How wonderful it looks, I wonder if it will fruit. Love your Opal as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap on the olives but I do not have an olive tree. That is gorgeous. Excellent choices. O wasn't as hard as it looked was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never even thought of olives - good one! And wow, an olive bonsai tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegantly shaped bonsai olive tree, Liz. Looks ready for inclusion in a quilt design......

    ReplyDelete